- A group international artists, who want to express about emergency has been given a possibility to exhibit their artworks the same day as they are produced.
- The platform for showing new artworks every day has been established and the museum is willing to show the artworks about emergency dysfunctions in the society.
The artworks are expressing about topics such as Xenophobia, political rhetoric crating hate, the water problems in Brazil, legalization of drugs, Red Ants army being used for eviction of homeless people, gun control, homophobia, lack of medical care in poor countries, gender, rape, media propaganda, racism, war industry, Syrian refugees situation in Europe, forced assimilate of Khoisan people in South Africa, farm murders, fascistic political tendencies.
- refugees, gun control, xenophobia, homophobia, propaganda, racial issues.
- The vivid debate is taking place daily among the artists and the museum visitors.
- The press is coming, recording artists’ stories and communicating them to the wider audience the same day.
Since the exhibition is changing every day, the press would come back several times during the exhibition peropd to get new important stories from the artists.